The ISO 50001 standard is a methodology to get your Energy Management System certified. It helps you to have established proccesses aligned with your company’s goals that guarantee a complete energy savings cycle. But starting the implementation of an ISO 50001 can mean a series of headaches for the energy manager. It’s one of the most important projects in energy efficiency, and you need to be ready for that. To answer your questions and help you implement ISO 50001 without trouble it was created The Complete Guide for The Energy Professional. Here’s what you get with this guide:
- A complete review of the ISO 50001 concept: what it is, what you will need to get it started, the certification process, the time and money needed to finish the project, etc.
- Tips and best practices from professionals that are already ISO 50001 certified
- A practical example of the process, explained step-by-step
- Exclusive access to technology tools that can help you get ISO 50001 faster
- A list of resources for learning and reading more about ISO 50001
You can find it in attach.